Waitlisted shifts are not manually approved by member of the support team. Waitlisted shifts are automatically approved by the ImIn system if/when the waitlisted shift becomes available
- On the scheduling page, if you select a date that is unavailable, the system informs you that it is already full for that interval and asks if you still want to join the waiting list for that interval:
- Select the period that is already full by pressing continue.
- Confirm the shift time by pressing confirm.
- Press OK on the informational popup.
- When you go home, scroll to the selected date and you will be able to see the shift on the waiting list.